Request to extend my non-immigrant visa for six months


                                                                              Name
Adress
Phone




March 6, 2004

BCIS xxxxx
75 Lower xxxxxx
St. Albans, xxxxx

Subject: Request to extend my non-immigrant visa for six months.


Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is xxxxxxx. I am a 69 year old female from the Republic of Azerbaijan. My daughter, Terana C. Islam, my son-in-law, Nurul M. Islam, and my three grand sons, xxxxxx Islam and xxxxx, live in New York. My son-in-law owns a business in New York City. I was issued R/B2 visit visa at U.S. Consular Post in Baku, Azerbaijan and I came to USA on 10/22/2003 to visit my daughter, my son-in-law and my three grandsons in New York with their financial support. My R/B2 non-immigrant visa expires on 04/21/2004.

Unfortunately, I am very sick and need to do some of my medical check-ups before I go back to my country, Azerbaijan.

Under this unavoidable circumstance, I would request you to extend my B-2 visa for six (6) months for which my son-in-law, xxxxx, will further provide financial support for all my expenses and my housing till my departure to my home. 

Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation,



Sincerely,


xxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment